For all you kids out there, Christine showed me this wonderful site. www.coloringbookfun.com I suggest that everyone go and find themselves a coloring page. It's quite entertaining. :) This song is going through my head right now. I have no idea where to find it though.
Holy Spirit fall on me
Release me from my chains
Let your presence fall on me
I want you to restore my soul
Lead my to my greener pastures
It's you I seek to know
No longer shall I focus on the waves
I look into your eyes and seek your face
I'm letting go I hear you calling
You've captured my heart I am falling
Head over heels
Completely in love with you
There's nothing left but sweet surrender
I just want to spend forever with you
Cuz I'm head over heels
And I will wait, wait on you
I know that it's a song sung at Life Challenge, but that's about it. It's a great song tho. Really upbeat. It's true too. K. CMin time. Bye!
Tuesday, February 25, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment