So I am loving this Blog Party! I was just at http://www.thisfullhouse.com/, the blog of Elizabeth. Well, she was kind enough to share ALL of her family, pets and all. And that reminded me...I forgot our beloved mutt.
This is Oscar. He's a cockernauser (cocker spaniel-schnauser mix). He's a fabulous rescue dog that has no tail. We're not sure why. When we got him, he was between 1 and 2 years old. We've had him for 3 wonderful years. We're normally not dog sweater people, but a week after we got his summer haircut (he's normally a mess), it snowed in Louisiana. Well, I hope you enjoy our pooch. We sure do!! Hopefully I can think of some party games tomorrow.





3 comments:
Your dog is adorable. I love animals but presently don't have any. We lead a lifestyle that wouldn't be fair to them because we are in and out a lot.
Thank you for stopping by my party and your kind words. I hope to see you again.
Cute pup!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting.
I grew up in Bossier City and my brother lives there. I'll be visiting S'port next month! Small world, huh?
I'll be back to visit somemore.
Oh my heavenly dog, but he's so ADORABLE. I wonder; does it get him out of trouble, too?
So nice to meet you and thanks so much for inviting me to your party.
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Post a Comment