Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Crayons


19) Non-Toxic, Washable crayons


I learned a lesson today that I think every mom (or dad) has to learn at one time or another. Crayons are food to munchkins, especially when in use in a high chair.


I bought Conlan some age-appropriate crayons today so he could occupy himself while I pack. Yeah. I learned that's not going to work. As soon as I walked out to get a box, he had the entire tip of the crayon broken off and in his mouth. The picture above is what I bought, so he couldn't get the whole crayon in his mouth.
Well, I had to scrub his teeth with his toothbrush and also with a rag.
I've learned my lesson. No more crayons unsupervised. :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

LOL! Harp's mom bought those for Lainey and she bit them off, too. And now I can't figure out how to stick the crayon in there and make it stay. Are there directions on the box?