Sunday, April 20, 2008

Today's Sermon

Church was good today. There was a guest speaker who talked about the broken heart of God. He was talking about how God used a certain event to help him understand how God grieves over the loss of His children. I felt like God was really speaking to my heart. I feel like I have more compassion now for those who are lost, because I have now lost someone dear to my heart.

So...what have I been thankful for today?

9) Convicting sermons
10) Applicable life lessons
11) Outdoor potlucks on a warm day
12) 5 year olds eager to help my child play like a big kid
13) Huber girls who can't keep their shoes on while swinging
14) Listening to Jonathan talk football with 4 other men
15) Afternoon naps on the car ride home
16) Stuffed animal diving with my 18 month old
17) Frozen lasagna
18) Quality time with my hubby after the munchkin is asleep

No comments: