It's just that outside!! I mentioned the cold front that rolled in yesterday, and this morning it's 39 degrees...28 with wind chill. Oscar is inside, a fire is going in the fireplace, and Conlan and I are both having a breakfast of oatmeal and hot chocolate...well, I'm actually having tea.
Anyway, our day is basically going to be staying warm, because it's COLD out there. I highly doubt it, but it is overcast...so maybe there will be some snow...probably not though. :) Oh well.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Chilly Willy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
You think that's cold, it's been -8 C (17 F) here in the morning. Brr! Kabul is COLD, and without insulated houses we really feel it! I think your idea of oatmeal and hot chocolate definitely will be a regular thing for me this winter. I always love your facebook status, it sounds so cozy so often!
I think if it's that cold outside it should always accompany snow. Otherwise, what's the sense of it being so cold?
Oh I am sooo behind! Little Vera May.....so sweet! A little girl! SO exciting! Stay warm and I hope you have snow!
Post a Comment