Monday, January 12, 2009

Adventures in Potty-Training

Conlan is getting SO much better on the potty! This morning, we finally had poop! But I tried to get him to use the library toilet (they have a little one for the potty training kids), and he wouldn't even sit on it. I'm ready to get more serious about this; any suggestions?

3 comments:

Vashey Fam said...

No advice, but I'm all for taking it on this subject. Wyatt seems very unaware, so I'm going to wait a bit longer.....your stories make me not want carpet....or nice furniture. lol

Kelly said...

Hey, my carpet was nice and clean. I wouldn't exactly call what I experienced a horror story. Conlan had had a banana, so his poo was nice and chunky. Super easy to pick up. Still gross, but not bad.

sarah said...

once - my friend stayed overnight with her family at my house and her little girl pooped in my tub during bath time! Laughs, I thought it was really funny but she was mortified. At least your kid hasn't pooped on OTHER people's carpet (unless I missed part of the story ;-)