Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Tuesdays

Tuesdays are full of fun and excitement, but unfortunately they're also filled with stress.

MOPS meetings and my doctor's appointments now fall on the same week. EVERY week. That means a meeting all morning, about an hour or so to go home and eat lunch, and then a doctor's appointment in the afternoon. I have to just pray on these days that Conlan will take his nap. (I take Conlan with me when Jonathan doesn't have the day off.)

On a more positive note, Jonathan is switching his off days to Wednesday, so this is the last week I have this much to do.

Well, I'm running WAY behind and need to get ready. Talk to you later!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonathan's job description:

Sell Cars

Kelly's job description:

Do Everything Else

(Honey, I'm so glad you're good at everything else, 'cause I would be TERRIBLE at it! Love you!)

Connie said...

By the way, I just wanted to tell you how radiant you looked in all of those snow photos! You look gorgeous!

Kelly said...

Aww thanks Connie! I put on makeup before we went to attempt to hide the growing bags under my eyes! :)