Tuesday, July 20, 2004

There has been a lot running through my mind lately.  I was gonna publish it, but I decided not to.  It's not really public material.  So I'm gonna write this.  I was blessed IMMENSELY about a week ago.  I was checking my blog, and planning to post something else.  Well, I noticed that I had a comment from Bethany Bassett.  It was so uplifting and encouraging.  I never realized how much of a blessing that girl was until she left.  Well, I can't exactly say that...I guess what I mean is this...she was someone I wish I had gotten to know better.  I worked with her, had some classes with her, even went to her wedding, but never really got to know her.  And it's sad.  Because she's a really incredible person from what I can tell.  Bethany, I don't know how often you read this, or if it was just that once, but thanks. :)  God blesses me abundantly through you.
 
I thought writing something happy would be good.  :)  It's so easy to get caught up in myself and start pouting and stuff.  ANYway, God blesses me so much each day.  I have a wonderful husband, a great family (both sides), and a nice place to live.  One prayer request would be this:  Jonathan recently quit his job for very good reasons and is looking for another one.  Just be praying that God leads him to the right place.  Ok.  Time to get back to work.  Toodles.


No comments: