My work has to be done in an hour and a half, and here I am blogging again.
All I have to say is this:
Why in the world to people who do Christmas songs ALWAYS have to completely
butcher O Holy Night?!?!?! That is the most beautiful Christmas song there
is, and everyone feels the need to screw it up!! If I hear one more band
put it do a disco beat or interrupt every gorgeous stanza with loud, annoying
distortion, I AM GOING TO SCREAM!!!! If you're going to play O Holy Night,
play it right! It doesn't have to be like the hymn to be good!!!
Listen to the Seven Day Jesus version. They use electric guitar and it is
BEAUTIFUL! In fact, that's the best version of the song I've ever
heard. Play it slow. Play it right!!!
Okay. I'm done. Thanks!





No comments:
Post a Comment