So this is a post exclusively for Mrs. Bethany Bassett who likes to leave little notes on here. I hear that you are going to have a child soon. I just want to say congratulations!!!! If you could leave me your email address, I would love to hear how things are going. I love hearing from you on here and it would be nice to talk more. So next time you read this, gimmie some way to get ahold of you. Thanks!!
Thursday, January 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
if this post is just for Bethany than does that mean I'm not allowed to comment? laughs. but we do hope that she lets us know when their little girl arrives.
How are you mrs.hellmuth? hanging in there?
much love.
Hey Kelly! BethanyBassett@gmail.com. I've wanted to get in touch with you but didn't know how, so I'm glad you came back to the blogosphere. :) Looking forward to hearing from ya!
kelly hellmuth!!! (wow thats weird) i miss you sooo much!! call me sometime so we can catch up! 713-417-2705. love you!
*megan impero*
Post a Comment