Today we did something really special. Conlan got his first haircut. He was getting a fuzzy mullet at the back of his head, so we decided it was time. Now, for those of you who think that paying $8.95 for a 16 month old haircut is too much, I agree with you. There are a lot of things that I see and go, "I could do that," and I do. But cutting hair is not one of them. I tried cutting Jonathan's hair once with clippers. Fool proof, right? WRONG! It was pretty bad. So, we paid $8.95 for a professional to chop about half an inch off of Conlan's hair. Here are some pictures!!
This is the pre-haircut fuzzy mullet.
Isn't this a beautiful face? I just love this picture.
Here he is trying to escape. I had to hold him because he wouldn't sit on his own.
Here's a video. :)
Afterwards we went out for ice cream to celebrate. Conlan didn't get his own, but he ate some of ours.
It was fun. :) I had a beautiful day with my family. Thanks for reading.





No comments:
Post a Comment