Monday, March 03, 2008

Nothing to Report

Today was pretty uneventful. I woke up this morning and got ready really quickly; I had to go to the bank to fix things. I got there, and they had already taken care of everything. It really is a difficult thing when a bank enters an incorrect SSN; that's how my credit was messed up in high school. Fortunately it was caught in our situation in about a week. All we had to do was try to get something out of the account and it locked up. :) Anyway, that's fixed. I did laundry all day while Conlan played on the floor. I also ran out to Steinmart to buy ties for Jonathan a new tie or two for his interview. I came home from that, did some more laundry, and cooked dinner. We ate, and then looked at houses for a little while in Oklahoma. Conlan was put to bed a little early because he was really fussy today. I really hope he's not sick. With the weather changes, I can't really avoid it though.

Not much else going on. Life is starting to become a little more normal here. We'll see if it continues or if we move again in a few weeks...only God knows.

Oh, if you think about it, check up on little Ashley Adams at ashleyadamsjournal.blogspot.com. She's been home (Longview) and back to Omaha, Nebraska a lot this year. She's doing better, so they're moving her out of NICU down to general pediatrics. This is a bad thing, because she is very susceptible to infection, and there's all kinds of sicknesses on the general pediatrics wing. Pray that she stays healthy so that they can go back home to Longview. They were supposed to come back this past weekend, but Ashley started gaining fluid in her lungs. Trish (Ashley's mom) could use some encouragement. Leave her a comment and just remind her that God is in control.

No comments: