Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday



Tackle It Tuesday Meme



I'm pretty sure by now that I am addicted to this site. 5 Minutes For Mom provides a little accountability for me. It gives me a reason to get something done. So what I'm tackling this Tuesday is a cart cover. My munchkin is 16 months old, and kids at his age are highly susceptable to sickness. I actually started this about a month ago, but I haven't worked on it in a while. Yesterday I started it again, but I didn't feel like finishing it. I'm a novice seamstress, but I don't like most of the cart covers out there. If they're appropriate for boys, they don't cover the sides (and my toddler LOVES to chew on the side of the basket at Wal-Mart...a petri dish for winter germs). If they cover the sides, they're frilly. Sure since mom is using it, it's okay, right? Well, not for my boy. My boy likes trains and planes and trucks and dinosaurs. Who knew that a 16 month old could have that big of an opinion? And the whole deal with the cart cover...I'm personally of the opinion that oversanitizing can cause more problems than not, but there's no need for my boy to catch the flu three weeks in a row because I took him grocery shopping.

Here are my before pictures. I'll add the after pictures when I'm finished.


No comments: