This shows Conlan's newest words. "Oh, wow." Apparently, I say this all the time. I didn't even know I said it. But he picked it up, and then Jonathan and I caught me saying it. So it's important for us even at this point to be VERY careful about what we say. He's already repeating us.
We had a problem with our internet Thursday, so that's why I didn't blog last night. We had beautiful snow. Unfortuately, we weren't as lucky as the folks in Longview. It started later here, so it never stayed on the ground. Here are some pictures. :)
The first two pictures are of our apartment and the snow. The third and fourth are of our boys in their winter coats. They match. :) Oscar ONLY has one because we just got his hair cut a few weeks ago for warmer weather. He was shivering outside. Plus, with us possibly moving up further north, he was going to need something like it anyway with the short haircut. (They were 75% off at Petsmart.)
Well, tomorrow we'll be at Crossroads. I'm looking forward to it. :) Night.





No comments:
Post a Comment