
It was another lazy day. Kinda like the drink up there. :) We went to the library for Toddler Time, and ran some lunch up to Jonathan. By the time we were done with that, I was worn out. We came home and ate lunch, then we both took a nap. I woke up at 4:30.
Jonathan called me later on in the day, and his boss asked him to try and be in Oklahoma by the first of May. That's two weeks earlier than our closing date. So we're trying to move our closing up as much as possible. Either way, I have to start packing now.
Thanks for listening! Oh! Something funny and random. The quiz site that coffee quiz came from is a little juvenile. And I found this one...my presidential hottie soulmate...so silly!
By the way, I just wanted to add that I answered the questions based on my husband, which makes this all the more funny...Jonathan's more of a rocker than a cowboy. Though I'm not sure there was a rocker president.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Another Lazy Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment