I'm determined that today is not going to be another lazy day. What am I going to do today? Clean, clean, clean, and pack, pack, pack! We're supposed to get more severe weather today...hail and tornadoes and whatnot. But most likely it will die down before it gets to us.
I've had a relaxing morning. Conlan is sitting in his room, playing by himself. Oscar is cuddled up to my feet while I sit on the couch sipping decaf coffee. Very peaceful. You know, I forget so often that coffee isn't always just there for a caffeine boost. God created it for fellowship and relaxation. Fellowship with Him and fellowship with others. Nothing makes me happier than drinking a cup and talking to someone. There's something cozy about it. I don't know if I'm adequately expressing myself here. I had a hard time sleeping last night. Though I think I know why.
I bought this tea at Target (tea is my other weakness) that is Sweet Ginger and Peach. The ginger helps with my morning sickness, and peach tea is just one of my favorites. Anyway, I drank some of this tea before bed. The only other time I had a hard time sleeping, I did the same. So no more of this tea at night.
Well, I should get to my tasks for the day. God bless today!!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I have a confession to make Kelly :-) when I forget to bring my cd's, I park it here on your blog and listen to your music playlist all day - it's a really good list. :-) so thank you!
Kelly, the president quiz is *so* funny! Coffee is great, huh? I had a cup of decaff last night. Jon, asked why I was drinking coffee so late and I said, "It's decaff and I don't feel good." he said, "Why don't you feel good?" I said, I don't know really, but I just don't feel good." He laughed and said, "So coffee helps, huh?" Yes, *yes* coffee helps...it's good for the soul. Oh, hey, I found these bracelets online towards the end of my pregnancy. They're supposed to help with nausea. I heard they worked and vowed I would use them the next time...not expensive.
Hehe. I'm glad you enjoy it Jo! I do that at home. It's all streamed music, so I don't have to keep any of it on my computer. I really need to work at expanding a little bit. You know, Jonathan works with a guy who will do the same thing. Jonathan showed him my blog for some pictures, and he keeps it up to listen to my music.
Post a Comment