Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Ick!

You know, Dana just voiced my feelings perfectly in a comment below: "is it really tackle day, man, i'm so unmotivated. can i hire someone to do my tackling for me, just this once??? :)" That's exactly how I'm feeling. I completely forgot about something important today. Jonathan, Conlan, and I will be headed up to Oklahoma City on Friday to look at houses. Well, the realtor we found keeps sending us houses...and we have somewhere along the lines of 300 houses to choose from. We need to narrow down which houses we actually want to look at so she can get a schedule made. We plan on visiting somewhere around 20 to 30, so we need to choose which ones we want to see. The problem, other than the amount, is that they are all gorgeous houses. There are so many on the market because no one is buying right now. Well, we will be. But anyway, it's a daunting task. So, if I get this house thing tackled today, I may just forget the cart cover, because we've already made our Wal-Mart trip for the week. I won't need it, and we've survived without it so far. Conlan has yet to get sick in Shreveport. And I know that by saying that, I'll be eating my words next week.

1 comment:

The Peacock Pearl said...

you know what i did... i "tackled" a cart cover today... i've been wanting one.. so tonight i BOUGHT one ;) i keep putting it off because i don't have the fabric or the time, it was just one of those times when i decided to splurge and spent the $20 on the premade one. good luck with the houses... it's exhausting looking at so many in one day, like we did in minnesota.