What am I going to tackle? The same thing I tackled last time. The cart cover.
I would take on something else, like getting the house clean or organizing the kitchen, but I actually managed to finish that yesterday. The only thing left to do from my list from last week is to mop the floors. (I still have our bedroom to vacuum, but that takes all of 5 minutes.) You see, I had to do that yesterday, because yesterday morning I found something terrifying...fleas on Oscar. I had to clean the house from top to bottom to make sure there weren't any laying eggs. And I'm concerned, because he's still scratching. So I'm going to get him a new flea collar or something. Hopefully they haven't laid eggs.
Back to Tackle it Tuesday. I plan on getting that cart cover done before going to the grocery store. That will be around lunch time, because Jonathan wants to meet me for lunch today. Yey!!! We don't do that much at all. We're going to go to Quizno's, one of my favorite places. I love their sandwiches. I know Subway toasts their sandwiches now, but it's just not the same. Plus. I'm not supposed to eat a lot of lunchmeat that hasn't been heated. Go here for more info.






3 comments:
is it really tackle day, man, i'm so unmotivated. can i hire someone to do my tackling for me, just this once??? :)
it's so weird about the lunchmeat thing... i never heard about that until the end of my last pregnancy... oh well.
If it makes you feel better, in over 20 years of practice, Harp's dad (ob/gyn) has never seen a case of listeria. He's even in an agricultural area, where it should be more common. He says it's fear mongering. I asked him about it because of soft cheese (I am addicted to brie). =P
Yeah, that kinda what I thought. Hey, are you still sick? You know what's done wonders for me this time around? Ginger flavored Altoids. It's better to me than straight ginger because it has a little sugar in it.
Post a Comment