We have a house! I'm not going to post all of the pictures (there are a lot), but I'll post the ones I like best.

The Front Entrance
Anyway, we're really excited!! Our closing date is set for mid-May. So yeah!! We're getting ready to move again.
We have a house! I'm not going to post all of the pictures (there are a lot), but I'll post the ones I like best.

5 comments:
Yeah, congratulations! It looks beautiful with NO work! :) What a novel idea. :)
Haha! Well our realtor didn't want to show us houses that needed work. Plus I'm pregnant. (Jonathan was reading over my shoulder and felt the need to throw that in.)
Congratulations! It's a lovely house! (By the way, about allergies and pregnancy... We lived last summer with a couple who had two cats, and I am horrendously allergic to cats. My doctor gave me a list of allergy medicines that were ok to take during pregnancy, so I took Chlor-Trimeton twice a day, every day for a few months. I felt sure I was drugging my baby, but the doctor assured me it was safe, and, well, Sophie was born huge and happy. :) I'm sure you could take some over-the-counter stuff to get you through allergy season!)
hurray for a new house! boo for moving! [at least the work aspect]
:-]
YAY! So exciting!
Post a Comment