Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thank You!!

Today was a good day. Church was great; Bud can really speak incredible truths sometimes. I love how he wanted to know what everyone heard. I heard this...God is there in the darkest times. Sometimes He sends us through these times because there is something better on the other side. God answers our questions in different ways, and we just need to be flexible in understanding His answers.

Stephanie, thanks for talking to me on the phone yesterday. Dana, Ginger, and Shawna, thanks for talking to me and listening for a while. Adriana, thanks for your prayers and tears. Leigh, thanks for letting us stop by and just smile for a little bit. Connie, thanks for being an incredible mother-in-law who always welcomes me with open arms and provides support (and boxes and newspaper for packing!). Nadine, thanks for leaving me a little comment of encouragement. :)

The world has become so much smaller because of the internet, and I am so thankful for it. God is good, and His mercy endures forever. He is bigger than any trial I face or any loneliness I experience. Please pray that I remember that tomorrow. :)

1 comment:

Connie said...

Love you, Kelly! I'm sorry you've had such a hard time. What a sweet little guy you have there. :)