We're in need of some urgent prayer.
I mentioned in my last post that I was going to the doctor because of some complications. We had a sonogram done, and the doctor determined that the baby was only 5.5 weeks along (whereas we thought I was 10 weeks along) and a heartbeat could not be found. It is highly likely that this is a miscarriage, and my body didn't realize what was going on until now. Thankfully, Jonathan was there with me, so I wasn't alone when finding this out. Also, we don't know for sure yet whether it is a miscarriage. I have to go back in Wednesday for another sonogram and more blood tests. We'll be spending the night in Longview tonight so that I'm not alone tomorrow. (You may get an unscheduled visit.)
Please pray that the results are positive, and we were just wrong on our due date. We also realize that God may have a reason for this; we're just unsure what it is. We could just all use your prayers the next few days as we examine the possibilities.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Urgent Prayer Request
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I am praying right now Kelly! I'll log off and pray. If you need to talk, then know that you can call me anytime ok?
It's times like these that we need our friends to walk along side of us until we can walk on our own again. I'm so glad you are surrounded by people that love you to death!
I am praying for you right now!
Kelly,
We are also praying for you and Jonathan.
We love you.
Post a Comment