Thank you to everyone for praying. We lost the baby last night.
According to our ultrasound this morning, there is no fetal tissue left, so I should not have to have surgery.
God is good, and He knows why this is happening. Please be praying for us still. Both of us emotionally, and me physically.
Once again, thanks for your prayers. We love you all and appreciate each of you.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Thank You for your Prayers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
I am so sorry to hear of your miscarriage...I was just reading Connie's blog and was praying that you would see God's goodness no matter the outcome of today's Dr's visit.
Please know that we will be praying for you guys! hope you are able to get some good rest time over the next few days...and let Our good Shepherd restore your heart and your body!
Oh Kelly, I'm so very sorry. We're holding you in our hearts and prayers.
I love you, sweetie. Let me know if you need anything. You're in my prayers.
Oh, I am so sorry. =( I'm praying that you will have peace and joy in the midst of it and that your body will heal quickly. God is good!
Kelly, I love you. I am praying for you chica.
*hug*
I am so desperately sorry for your family's loss, Kelly. I always feel that there is never anything adequate enough to say when something this tragic happens. A hug is the only thing that even comes close to helping. I pray that you feel the arms of many friends through the coming days and weeks. Those hugs are from the Father - when you get a good hug from a friend, He's hugging you too!
I love you and I'm here for you if you need to talk.
love you.
I don't know if you remember me, but we've met through Stephanie a few times. I found your blog through... someone's, I don't remember whose.
I just wanted to say how sorry I am. I'm praying for you.
Post a Comment