| HowManyOfMe.com | ||
|
I love jumping on the quiz trends that Brenda starts. I thought this was funny. The other person in the US with my name is related. She's the wife of Tom's cousin or something like that.
Interestingly, this is what the FAQ says about the statistics this pulls from:
The data we have comes from the U.S. Census Bureau's 1990 census.
In 1990, I was 7. I'm not so sure this is really all that accurate anymore... :) But it's still fun.






2 comments:
LOL - it's funny that the only one is THAT one!
She's Tom's 1st cousin's daughter. Her sister is Kimberly. Seriously. (My sister is Kelley, btw). We went to elementary school together - Kim and I are the same age and always thought it was fun that we had the same name and had sisters with the same name. When Daniel and I got married it was weird to be Kimberly Hellmuth b/c I KNOW Kimberly Hellmuth.
The really sad part? Their dad's name is Jack. Which is our current #1 baby name choice...
that's SO interesting. Perhaps the other six got married and changed their last name? Apparently their are 11 people with my name but it doesn't let you put middle names so I can't see how many Sarah Jo's their are :-( sad.
Apparently their are 4,440 with the last name Steffens :-)
Post a Comment