Monday, May 19, 2008

Less Blogging

I've noticed that there have been less people blogging lately. I guess there are more important things going on in our lives right now.

I'm going to drop in a quick note to say hi, and I'm going to get on with my day! I'm currently planning the get-together with my roommate from college Amanda; she'll be here on the 6th! I'll be picking her up at the airport in Houston and driving her up to East Texas the next day. I'm really looking forward to it! I haven't seen her in 3 years!

Have a great day everyone! God bless!

(Oh, don't let me forget to share about the church.)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

While I was in Michigan I met some cousins that I haven't seen in over 15 years. We saw each other once when we were kids. They live in OKC. I thought maybe we could make a camping trip sometime over your way.

Mary said...

That's neat that you'll get to see Amanda.

I'll look forward to reading about Bridgeway :)

Connie said...

Dittos to Mary's comment....

sarah said...

I feel that way sometimes - like no one else is blogging but me. :-]
But then, I don't have kids or a husband, so I guess if anyone SHOULD blog - it would be me. :-)