Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sidewalk Chalk

This morning has proved to be pretty frustrating.

I thought it would be a nice day for going outside and coloring on the driveway. I've had a tub of sidewalk chalk that I've been dying to play with with Conlan. In our first house, he wasn't old enough. In our apartment, there weren't good places to draw. Now that we finally have a great place to play with sidewalk chalk, I can't find my tub. I knew exactly where it was in the first house. I'm pretty sure I knew where it was in the apartment as well. But now, I can't find it anywhere. I'm frustrated and upset because what I want to do can't be accomplished right now. Conlan is frustrated and upset because I'm frustrated and upset. He's crying in his bed. I'm venting on the couch.

Who knew that sidewalk chalk could cause such a problem?

1 comment:

Vashey Fam said...

My laundry basket came unwedged from my hip yesterday and my clean/folded laundry went all over the nasty garage floor. My reaction was WAY worse than the problem! Sometimes 2yr old problem-solving skills feel really nice!