I know I promised an update, but I'm still working on that. For now, I'm going to share a little disturbing article about airport security.
I read about this on Sunny's blog. It's upsetting to me because we're getting ready to fly to LA in a few weeks. I'm not sure if they've installed the boxes in LAX yet, but I DO NOT want to step into one. The article mentioned that you can opt for a pat down, and I would definitely do that. You have every right to demand the officer doing the pat down is not of the opposite sex. Sunny also brought up the point, where does it stop? I will not allow my child to be subjected to one of those boxes. Absolutely not.
Anyway, this was disturbing to me. Sorry to share.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Disturbing Article
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I saw this on the news (cause Dallas is getting some). My sister noted that all the patrons they interviewed who didn't mind the machines were men. I agree with you on preferring the pat-down (besides, I've had one and its not bad at all)and I'm glad its still a choice. I'd hate to think of a time when it may not be.
Post a Comment