Well, Mom is gone, and the garage sale went pretty well. We're still stuck with a few large items..a couch and two coffee tables. We still have the entertainment center as well, but our neighbor who runs a men's rehab center is coming by tomorrow and buying it for the center. I think that's pretty cool.
Conlan is still fussy and crying. I'm sleeping on the couch tonight to make sure I can hear him if he cries. We have a baby monitor, but I can't sleep with it on. I toss and turn and jump at every sound. He has the little sores in his mouth now, so he doesn't like to eat much.
Anyway, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I'm cleaning like crazy and finishing up those flowers if I can. Of course, Conlan and I may end up watching movies all day like sick kids get to do. He doesn't want to watch without me. Which is best. Goodnight.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Last Thoughts of the Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment