Thursday, June 05, 2008

Ready for a Trip

Tomorrow I leave for Houston. In fact, I leave at 3:30 tomorrow morning. I have to do that so that I can make it through Dallas BEFORE morning traffic. I had a chat with my good friend Sarah Jo about the best time to get through the wonderful Metroplex. She suggested either driving through before 7 or after 9. Well, I opted for the earlier drive. That way our munchkin sleeps more of the drive. Also, tomorrow is my mom's last day of work. She's quit her job, and I get to go out to lunch with her on her last day. :)

Longview people, I'll see you at church. Hopefully you're all in town. Ginger, I don't know what day you have off next week, but hopefully I'll see you. Call me or email me or something. :) I come back home on Tuesday.

Gnite to all! I'm going to bed early.

No comments: