Well, we're headed out for another trip. I should be updating while in Houston, but I might not. Who knows? Anyway, have a wonderful week!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, we're headed out for another trip. I should be updating while in Houston, but I might not. Who knows? Anyway, have a wonderful week!
1 comment:
Hey Kelly-I'm not sure how far you live from Lawton-if it isn't too far you should go to Mt. Scott which is in the Wichita Mountains. I forget the name of the nature preserve but it was worth the trip! The nice part...it didn't cost anything!
I had wanted to go to Arbuckle wilderness but my dad didn't think it was worth the $ so we opted to swim at Turner falls-it was costly as well but the kids wanted to swim and I wanted to relax in the sun. It reminded us a lot of a place we swim in Mexico. Take care!
Post a Comment