Well, we didn't actually make it to the zoo on Tuesday. Neither Jonathan nor I felt like going when he got home from bible study. Part of the problem was the weather. It was still a little rainy from the day before, but we knew it was supposed to clear up. We decided to spend the day finishing Conlan's room. It was a good thing we did, because otherwise it wouldn't be done.
(It still isn't completely finished; Jonathan still needs to install the ceiling fan, and we need new bedding.) I promised new pictures, and here they come.
We decided to go with the old theme, and we found some old sports pictures on the internet and printed them off. Jonathan was SO ecstatic to be involved with Conlan's room, which isn't normally the case. But he told me that it had a lot to do with the fact that the room was sports-related, and he loves that! Anyway, here's the room.
We think it looks better. Jonathan is sure that it's perfect, but I still find it a little bare. It was a lighter blue than I had hoped to go, and even though you can't see it in the pictures, there's a greenish tint to it. Next is our room! Yey!
Today is a BEAUTIFUL, blustery day. I want to find a reason to go out, but blustery days in Oklahoma (this time of year) aren't the smartest times to go outside. There are also clouds looming over our house, threatening to pour at any second. We went for a walk this morning, and there was a ridge of clouds coming straight for us. We ended up running home because of a few drops. We'll probably go out again soon while the sun is out. It's a balmy 70 degrees out there right now... :) Anyway, I think we'll go for a walk. Enjoy the day. God bless!
2 comments:
I like it! I love the "old sports" theme. What a great idea.
You know...when you get to your bedroom, Daniel's "friends and family" get 40% off at Sherwin Williams nationwide - if you want that paint and want it cheaper. Email me if you want all the info (he gets upset if I just post it places for the whole world to see).
I love the room! It's really, really nice. Of course the little boy in the room is the cutest part of it!
Post a Comment