Thursday, August 21, 2008

For all you Pregos...

Hey pregnant ladies. I know some of you who read this blog aren't pregnant, but this is a message specifically for you ladies that are expecting. I'm telling you this at the risk of decreasing my own chances, so if you win, you have to share the wealth. (Just kidding!!)

Both Old Navy Maternity and Gap Maternity are doing a giveaway right now. Old Navy is giving away a $1,000 gift card specifically for maternity clothes. You can enter once a day though October 2. Gap Maternity is giving away a $4,000 prize. $3,000 of it is towards the new Gap Baby home collection, which includes bedding furniture, and accessories (including strollers). $1,000 of it is a gift card for Gap Maternity. And then they also give you free nursing bras and a pump. You can enter this contest once a day through September 28.

So pregos, try to win some free stuff! If I know your email, I'll be sending an email about this as well. Good luck!

No comments: