Sorry about all the writings today. I'm just having another one of those days. Tomorrow I hope to see my baby's heartbeat, so the day has crept by. Jonathan is working late tonight due to a slow month (slow month means harder work and longer hours), and I am craving pizza. So I've ordered Mazzio's. I want the weirdest thing--pepperoni alfredo pizza dipped in hot wing sauce. Luckily, Mazzio's can meet my cravings. :)
The day was a long, but busy one. I left the house this morning; it was the first dry, sunny day in a week. I did some bargain shopping and birthday shopping for Conlan. I still have a little time, but I saw some super cute winter clothes at Kohl's. I figured we could wrap them up and give them to him in October. I then drove all over and looked for ginger mints; my Altoid supply won't last forever. Walgreens and CVS don't carry them anymore. Leigh made a great suggestion to look at a health food store. I drove to the one out in Norman, and I got the last pack. You know, there are some natural food stores that I just don't like. Whole Foods, for example. Even though they have a lot of options, I feel like people are sticking their nose up at me while shopping. This store, however, I liked. It was a family owned store, though not too small. It reminded me a lot of Skinner's in Longview, except the cashier was wearing a tye-dye shirt and not overalls. If you live in East Texas and you've never been to Skinner's, you have to go at least once. It's a great place to get meat (as it's a meat market.) If you have been, you should understand what I'm talking about. A homey, comfy store with friendly faces.
Since I got home, I've been attempting unsuccessfully to sleep. Oh well. It will happen eventually. Well, it's time to start getting ready to pick up my pizza. Yum!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Lots of Updates...Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment