Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh Baby!

From August 2008


From August 2008


From August 2008


From August 2008


Sorry about the blurry pictures. I had to take a picture of a picture, which I am not good at; plus, my batteries were dying, so I was snapping quickly. This is the newest addition. He/she is only 8 weeks along at this point, but his/her little heart was beating 147 bpm. According to my doctor, that is ideal for his/her age. Unless something's going wrong, I shouldn't be having another sonogram until about the time we figure out what we're having. My due date is April 2. Thanks so much for your prayers and concerns. Jonathan and I really appreciate it. :)

5 comments:

Bethany Bassett said...

Hooray! I'm so glad your little jellybean (hehe, get it? sorry...) is doing well.

Kate said...

Yay!!! =)

Life with the Akin Clan said...

Praise the Lord!!!

The Peacock Pearl said...

ooh ooh.... if you can stand 3 more days, the 5th is zosia's birthday ;)

Kimberly said...

Congratulations, Kelly! I'm sooo glad he's doing well.

I heard that Tom and Connie may come visit Florida sometime soon...y'all should come too:)