This weekend we jumped in the car and headed down to Longview. There wasn't much that we did, but it was nice to get away and spend some time with Jonathan's family. We got to see some friends too, which was good. Today I start my MOPS meetings, so pray for me please. I really have to get out of the feeling that I'm a little kid and everyone else is an adult, and I have to say, I'm feeling like that today. I have a tendency to do weird things when I'm feeling uncomfortable, and I am hoping I can stay clear of that this morning.
The rain has not hit us yet, but the winds have started picking up since Gustav hit land. Tomorrow we're supposed to get rain, which will be nice. I'm ready for cooler weather...
Well, I guess have a great day!
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Another Weekend Away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
sometimes I wonder if I am being too lackadaisical about this whole pregnancy thing. I know it sounds strange to most, but I bought the books and haven't bothered to read them. I figure my body knows what to do. I'm sure I will be reading once the baby gets here (do they come with instructions on the back?)
Hang in there Kel. Chances are, all the MOPS moms feel unequal to the challenge. They are just faking it.
Post a Comment