My mom was ruffling through one of Conlan's crates of books (we keep a lot of his toys/books in crates), and at the bottom, she found my ring!! So, Conlan did NOT flush my ring, he did not eat my ring (Praise God!!), and we didn't have to go digging through the p-trap...whereever it is. Our other thought was that Oscar ate it, so we were going to have to rummage through his business in the backyard. (When I say "we," I mean Jonathan, because my stomach can barely handle changing a diaper right now.) Needless to say, we're all very happy. If it wasn't found within the next few days, I was going to take Conlan to his doctor to get his stomach x-rayed. I was not looking forward to that. Anyways, I may get on tomorrow night to update on the doctor's appointment. (Connie, I'll probably give you a call.) Goodnight to all!!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Yay! That's so good that you found it.
Good luck at the doctor:)
oh sweet relief!
well! i'm glad the fate of your ring was so innoculous.
I received your lovely letter and I wish we could have a long talk with tea because I think you understand alot of stuff about me :-). Thank you for it and for taking the time to write it! I will be writing you back shortly. I imagine that sometimes as a mom you might feel that your sphere of influence and ministry is limited but it's not - you still minister and it's still powerful. love you.
Hooray! I'm so glad no one ate it. :)
Post a Comment