Monday, September 15, 2008

SO tired...

Well, I'm worn out already. My mom and grandmothers made it out this morning, so I have been finishing up what I had to do...vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and carpet shampooing in some areas. My house has never smelled SO clean!! As for my ring, I have yet to find it. I haven't taken Dana's suggestion yet to check the P-trap, but I don't know where it is. I'll look as soon as I know where it is in this house. I'm hoping at this point that Conlan flushed my ring as opposed to eating it. That would require us to take him to the emergency room. It could be really bad for his little tummy. I know that we can watch his diapers for a few days, and it could come out. But I'd rather that not be the case. Even though we would get it back, it could be VERY dangerous for him. I'd rather lose my ring forever than lose my kid.

I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be doing while family is here. We have a pretty packed schedule. Tomorrow morning I have a doctor's appointment (I get to hear that heart beating!!) and then we head to the state fair for the day. It's $2 Day, so we're going to take advantage of it while we can. Wednesday we're going to the Norman Just Between Friends sale. At some point we're going to head to the zoo. We have a lot going on, so I may be absent for a few days. I'll try to get on tomorrow and update about the doctor's appointment. And I'll definitely share if I find my ring.

1 comment:

The Peacock Pearl said...

depending on the force of your flush, it would be in the toilet p-trap (where the toilet curves down and up).

has conlan learned to throw things in the trash yet??? might try there too.