I apologize for my recent posts. My mind has not been the sharpest lately.
My parents are fine, as I mentioned yesterday. They actually got power back this afternoon, so their generators are being passed on to other family members that need them. Everyone is fine, and school/work is cancelled for a lot of aunts/uncles/cousins, so no one is in a hurry to get their lives back on track. The bad news is that the City of Houston is urging everyone to stay put for now, because most of the major freeways are flooded. This is not good for my mom and grandmothers, because they come straight up I-45 to visit! Needless to say, I'm kind of upset about that. I was looking forward to seeing them today, and they are definitely not leaving until at least tomorrow. One thing that is neat to see about this whole thing is the organization of the City of Houston. They are working overtime and as fast as they can to try and clean things up. I know it will take some time, but I know that a week up here would be a good break for them after a stressful weekend. We've got great weather up here...strong winds, but temperatures in the low 70s all week.
On a completely different note, I'm a little scared that Conlan may have flushed my wedding ring down the toilet. I spent all day yesterday cleaning, and so I never put it on. I can't find it this morning, and yesterday evening we found water all around our toilet, indicating that Conlan had been playing in it. I hope to find my ring today as I finish my cleaning up, but I am a little worried about it. I love my wedding ring, and I would definitely like it back...
Today is a day of football and cleaning. We're trying to get finished with the house just in case my family makes it up tomorrow. I'm ALMOST DONE!!!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Sorry!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
check the p-trap
Post a Comment