We have a beautifully windy day here, and I sit and think about my parents, and I can't help but worry a little bit. They live a mere 45 minutes from Galveston, where waves are already starting to come over the 17 foot seawall. They don't live in an area prone to flooding, so my sister and her husband and my paternal grandparents are hunkering down in their house during the storm. One of my college roommates lives in League City with her husband, and I wonder where they are going for the storm. I know God is in charge, but today I am a little apprehensive, and part of me wishes that they would have made the trek up here.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Slightly worried for you all too. It's hard knowing something like this is coming and not having any control over it. I'd be sad if anything happened to any of my friends family/friends.
Any word on your parents/family?
Post a Comment