Well, we had a playdate scheduled for this morning, and the mom called me to say that her boys woke up with diarrhea. One of them was throwing up earlier in the week, so I opted out of the playdate for today. Conlan was sick last week with diaper troubles, so I'd rather not expose him again. So, instead of rushing out the door for a playdate, I'm sitting here eating biscuits smothered in FABULOUS peach butter (thanks SO much, Adriana) and drinking grapefruit juice, one of my weird cravings.
I think my plan for the day is to clean. Our house has gotten pretty bad lately. I haven't felt like hanging up clothes, so there's actually a pile of clean clothes sitting in our bedroom. Conlan is walking around the living room with a toy in his hand, counting. He loves to count, but in most cases, he has NO idea what number comes next. All he knows is that 10 is the last number. I love it.
Well, I actually started this post over two hours ago, and so I should post it. Have a great day!
Friday, September 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment