Friday, October 10, 2008

An Actual New Post

Hey everyone.

As I don't subscribe to my own blog, I'm not sure this actually happened. But if you have about 30 updates from my blog today, ignore them.

In an effort to clear room on my Picasa site (which is disgustingly full, by the way), I was changing the format of my pictures. Picasa thinks it's super accomidating of them to post all blogger pictures on Picasa as well, but for people who post pictures on Picasa/Blogger separately, this quickly creates a space problem. I have no desire to give money to Google (they've got enough already), so I'm not about to pay for more space. All that to say, I changed all of the pictures posted on my blog to links to my picasa album instead. That way I don't have duplicate pictures wasting space.

So, if you have a billion updates from me on your subscribed list, ignore all of them but this one. If you don't, just ignore this...

No comments: