Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

...accurately describes my week. Yesterday was spent on some much needed cleaning. I discovered a corner of Conlan's room that had been soiled...it was the corner with his pile of stuffed animals. Ick! He sometimes falls asleep in that corner, so that explained the mess. However, for that same reason, I wanted to clean it up...plus it was just gross. So I had to disinfect all of Conlan's stuffed animals and threw the ones in the washer that could be washed. (You'd be surprised how many children's toys cannot be thrown in the dishwasher/washing machine! It doesn't make any sense!!)

Before that he had a doctor's appointment, where we learned that two of his two year molars are coming in. That explains a lot when it comes to brushing his teeth. He has been so difficult with that lately. Then we went grocery shopping.

Jonathan came home at 5:00; he was sick! He laid on the couch for several hours, and since he was laying down, I continued my cleaning.

Today I will be up at the church making caramel corn, then I come home to carve our pumpkin...alone. :( We didn't have the time to do it together. Then I'm making hot wings for a get together we're having tonight. (These are the same people we spent Sunday night with.) We'll then go early trick or treating at the Moore High School as a group. Now, I'm not really big on trick or treating, or Halloween, but we like this group of people a lot. Then we'll go back to one of their houses for dinner. I have a packed day! Talk to you later!!

1 comment:

Connie said...

We'll pray for Jonathan. Wish we could help. ;)