Friday, October 31, 2008

Being Preggo...

I just feel like I should share some joyful feelings this morning.

I love being pregnant. Not the vomiting and the fatigue and the weird cravings, but I have a greater appreciation of being pregnant this time around. I find myself complaining a lot less. My recent preggo experience has been that of separating bones. I'll be sitting down, and when I stand up, I almost fall to the ground! My bones are starting to move and shift, and walking can occasionally be a chore. New change #2? Leg cramps! Oh, who knew that leg cramps would be such a welcome thing? My first one was this morning. #3? Heartburn. Every time I lay down. At least the Tums are giving me calcium. :)

Well, I just thought I'd share some optimism. It's amazing how a loss can give you a whole new perspective on things...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd tell you that the Tums Smoothies are much more pleasant than the chalky standard variety.

I call them my "after dinner mints"

3 1/2 weeks here. We could use some prayer. We are in the middle of packing up and getting ready to move into our own house. Should know if it passes appraisal today or tomorrow then it's full steam ahead.

Stephanie said...

I remember those bones separating. Those were painful times. I remember standing up and having to do so very carefully.

It is a beautiful thing how God can give us new eyes when something dear has been taken away. Blessings to you as you learn to trust the Lord more intimately with this pregnancy.

Jenna said...

its all for a good cause! have you found out the sex of the baby? any name ideas? so glad to hear that you have a great attitude and can't wait for another longview visit so we can see your growing baby bump:)