Saturday, November 01, 2008

Pre-Pre-Christmas Shopping Shopping

Does that make sense? I'm not quite sure.

Well, today is November 1st, which means the kick off of Christmas shopping season. I try not to do ANY Christmas shopping in December, as the stores are horrendous and a lot of times you can't find what you're looking for.

First on the list: a digital camera for Conlan. If you haven't been to my Picasa site lately, you probably haven't noticed the growing section called Conlan's Creations. He's moved on from taking pictures of himself to taking pictures of other things. Sooooo, we're going to get him a digital camera for toddlers this year. Technically it's ages 3 and up, but considering how much he loves to take pictures, we decided it's worth it. Hopefully I can find it on sale today. If not, I'll be watching...

I realized that I forgot My Husband Rocks Friday yesterday, so as soon as I get home, I'll share with you why my husband rocks.

No comments: