I got really busy when I got home yesterday. Our house has been a complete disaster for several weeks now, and the past few days I've devoted myself to cleaning one room a day, top to bottom. Yesterday's goal was the kitchen. Needless to say, my computer didn't come out at all for the rest of the day. So, I plan on just sharing why my husband rocks this upcoming Friday. I love him dearly, which is why I'm devoting more time to the house.
We didn't end up buying Conlan's digital camera yet. I'm going to watch sale papers for the next few weeks to see if I can find it on sale. I did, however, decide which one I want to buy. I had to keep in mind that it is a toy for preschoolers, so picture quality is not my biggest concern. Durability, however, is major. The new Fisher Price camera is waterproof for up to 30 minutes submerged in water, so I think it fits our needs. I do want to get it fast though, because I'm pretty sure it's going to be a hot item this Christmas.
Church time! Have a great day!
Sunday, November 02, 2008
So...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment