I hate to say it, but that's how I feel this morning. Mopey.
A cold front is rolling through Oklahoma City right now, which normally I would love. But the soothing rain that gradually lulled me into a deeper sleep kept me sleeping way too long. The result is a headache.
When I have headaches, I often feel that I can't control my actions/emotions very much. Needless to say, this has been a stressful morning. Both Jonathan and Conlan have handled my emotional roller coaster with gentle graces, knowing that it's only a matter of time before I return to normal.
Dishes are (no longer) piled up in the kitchen, and cakes have to be made. (SOMEone turns two tomorrow!!) Today is Library day, as is every Wednesday, and all I want to do is crash on the couch and watch an old movie...with a cup of tea, of course.
On another note, Conlan is going to the church Halloween party dressed as the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. I think I've mentioned before that the story is one of my favorites. I really wanted to make him the Tinman, but the fabric was more expensive and thinner. I didn't want him to freeze.
Well, time to get ready for the library. Have a great day!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Mopey...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
He'll be a darling scarecrow. :)
Post a Comment