Friday, October 17, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday!

This is the first time I'm doing this, but I'm also going to write quickly, as I have a lot to do.

Laura posted a challenge about mentioning wonderful qualities about our husbands on Fridays. There's more on the challenge here.

Every day when coming home from work, my husband doesn't like to start anything without giving me a kiss first. He does sometimes-I have a tendency to push him away if I'm tired or busy, which is often-but he will stand there and wait while I cook dinner until I turn around so he can kiss me. (In my defense, sometimes I don't realize he's there.)

It's not something I appreciate as much as I should. But I know that he loves me very much. He makes it a point to make sure that I know that. :)


On another note, it's around 40 degrees again this morning. I could see my breath. Excited as I am to visit my family, I am going to miss the cool air that has started to settle over my portion of Small Town Middle America. Houston is supposed to be nice (for Houston), but somehow I'm not looking forward to the humidity. If it gets too warm, I'm going to feel like I'm swimming on a perfectly "dry" day. I know I could use an attitude adjustment on this...sorry.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hey! Just letting you know I put pics up from the other day. Conlan is SO SO SO CUTE!!! =P I love that silly monkey shirt, too. If I have a boy, you'll have to tell me where that came from. =)

Hope you're having fun in Houston!

Linda B said...

I know this is a weird way to contact you, but do you have Connie's cell phone number? Mercy is looking after the dogs and she can't find any more medication for Sam and has no way to contact Connie.

Laura said...

Thanks for taking the challenge!! If we all focused more on the wonderful qualities of our men, our marriages would not be in such a state of deterioration!!

You have a good one with a great family!!

Have fun visiting family!