Friday, October 24, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday!!

Why does my husband rock??






He desperately works as hard as he can to be a father who's present and active in his child's life. Yesterday he took the second half of the day off so he could spend Conlan's brithday with him. We took Conlan out for pizza and then went to the park, where Jonathan spent the whole time following Conlan around.

I love my husband. I adore that he wants to be a dad that doesn't check out when he gets home. :)

3 comments:

sarah said...

So cute! You are truely blessed (and he is blessed by you - and I am blessed by you - it's one big blessed party!! hehe)

Anonymous said...

Aaw, thanks Kelly! I think YOU rock too!! If there were such a thing as my wife rocks tuesdays, you would TOTALLY be the star of it.

Connie said...

Awesome photos. :) I am so proud of my son, my daughter-in-law, and that adorable Conlan. Yep, we're all so blessed!