I just wanted to share how much I love pumpkins...of both the squash and toddler varieties!








These last two I had to share because of the story involved. I set Elmo up next to the pumpkin to show Conlan what I wanted him to do. He yelled, "NO!", ran over to the pumpkin, pushed Elmo over, and took the small pumpkin from his lap. Then he proceeded to stack the pumpkins like a snowman... :)
These last two I had to share because of the story involved. I set Elmo up next to the pumpkin to show Conlan what I wanted him to do. He yelled, "NO!", ran over to the pumpkin, pushed Elmo over, and took the small pumpkin from his lap. Then he proceeded to stack the pumpkins like a snowman... :)





2 comments:
I love the one with his elbows on the pumpkin! So cute!
Precious photos. What a cutie.
Post a Comment