My morning started out great. We went to a community garage sale that a gated community a few blocks away was having. I invited my whole MOPS group, but no one was interested. After getting back, I got very hungry (I committed the cardinal sin of pregnancy and skipped breakfast) and when I made my lunch, it sat REALLY bad. So now I'm trying to decide if I'm just preggo sick or actually sick. I haven't dealt with any kind of nausea for two weeks, so I was thinking it was over. I'm also officially in my second trimester, so sickness is supposed to decrease here, right? (I know, I was sick with Conlan all the way through the 30th week.) So now I'm sick, tired, and hungry, and trying to find out what to do to get the nutrients I need. I think I'm going to head to Subway, and then I'll come back and let Conlan nap. Sorry for the boring post. I'm just ick...
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I like reading about your day--even the boring ones. :) Sorry you're feeling icky.
Post a Comment