Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Significance of October 15th

Please take the time to click on my little link on the side of the screen (the one that says "Bring the Rain.") This is the wife of Todd Smith of Selah. She's great, but her recent post is about tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the National Day of Remembrance for Pregnancy and Infant Loss. Please be praying for those children who have been lost. Amiee, Adriana, Leigh, I will be praying for you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kelly! I wish you could join us in Tyler for the Remembrance Walk on Oct. 25th. It is such a special event. They say your baby's name out loud! Love that! There is a butterfly release and it is such a healing day.

I will be praying for you today! Praising God for your healthy toddler and new little one!

Unknown said...

Um, that was me, Aimee, not sure why I am Grace!

Vashey Fam said...

Thank you Kelly. I prayed for you too.